The latest episode of Scotland's new political podcast is now out.
SCOTTISH Greens co-convener Patrick Harvie is the latest guest on the apolitical podcast.
Among the topics discussed are:
- The political figures that inspire him;
- Why he thinks he stands a chance of winning in Glasgow Kelvin;
- Whether the Scottish Greens are a party of socialism;
- How to distinguish between the parties on the left of Scotland's political spectrum;
- The benefits of crowdfunding for candidates and political parties;
- Why the constitutional question remains the biggest issue in Scottish politics today; and
- What the future holds for the Scottish Green Party.
Picture courtesy of apolitical